About The Show
Bangladesh ready-made garments (RMG) sector started as a small non-traditional export sector in the late 1970s. Within three decades, RMG has transformed itself into the countryâs highest revenue generating sector, contributing 82 percent of Bangladeshâs total exports and employing 4.4 million people. Bangladesh is now the 2nd largest RMG exporter in the world. This rapidly growing sector of the Bangladeshi economy offers a unique competitive edge that supports profitable expansion into new strategic markets
03 – 05 October, 2019
ICCB – International Convention City Bashundhara,Â Kuril Bishwa Road (Next to 300 ft. Purbachal Express Highway)Â Dhaka, Bangladesh.
Tel: +880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Creating a Platform where New & Innovative Textile and Garment Dyeing & Chemical can be showcased.
- Exploring opportunities for the foreign exhibitors to penetrate with their solutions in the Bangladesh marketÂ …More
- A Specialized exhibition targeting Sustainable and innovative Textile and Garments Dyeing & Chemical industry.
- Interactive seminar by the industry leaders and International envoy about importance of Sustainable and innovativeÂ Â (501) 663-7434
- Newspaper insertion – in renowned dailies.
- Advertisements in Business, Fashion and Lifestyle Magazines.
- Radio Commercial insertion in FM Radios- from 10 days before the event.
- Television CommercialÂ 450-764-3593
Partnership & Alliances
House 28 (5th floor), Road-7, Block-C, Niketon, Gulshan-1, Dhaka-1212, Bangladesh.
Tel : +880 2 9853016, +880 2 9853018, +880 1709 653955, +880 1709 653956Â E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , email@example.com